Friday 3 July 2015

Because That’s A Compliment…


I know, I know. We all get our fair share of compliments. Which is nice, usually. You know, the “aww, you’re so pretty” compliments and the “I wish MY hair did that” compliments. Fake or not, it’s always nice to be appreciated on some level.

And we all know I am one sexy bitch, basically all boobs and hair. And chub.




But I get my fair share of “what the actual fuck did you just say????” comments. Actually, probably more than my fair share. I am what is known as a freak magnet, and I have been for a looooong-assed time. This?




Yeah, this happened to me. And that was just the start.

But I’ve come up with a list of my top five favourite “WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK” comments.

5. Yes. This was something a girl I went to high school with said to me one day.




I think she was trying to distract me from being a high school fatty, but seriously?



4. Possibly the most disgusting thing anyone’s ever said to me.




Don't worry. I avoided that situation completely. And still have nightmares to this day.


3. In all fairness, she was 4. But she knew where I lived.






2. ALMOST the most disturbing thing someone said to me. ALMOST.






1.   THE MOST disturbing thing said to me. Especially because the person that said it is the brother of a serial killer. Like, an actual serial killer.




He then followed it up with, “where do you live?” I moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment